On January 1, 2018, the ANA acquired the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA). This acquisition deepens ANA's capabilities in word-of-mouth and social media marketing to better serve all facets of the marketing community and fuel ANA's unwavering purpose to drive growth for individual marketers, their brands, and our industry. WOMMA members in good standing are now Associate members of the ANA and may access ANA's latest insights, resources, and events, including the below 3-part video series which summarizes FTC laws for influencer marketing disclosure. Each video is designed for a different audience and all videos are complimentary for WOMMA and ANA members. If you have any questions about taking advantage of these resources or other ANA memberships benefits, please contact Michael Pryzbylski at email@example.com.
For more ANA resources on proper disclosure and FTC compliance in influencer marketing, visit www.ana.net or explore the links below.
- The Legal Affairs Committee
- The Brand Activation Legal Committee
- The 2018 ANA Advertising Law & Public Policy Conference
- 2018 ANA/BAA Marketing Law Conference
- Wednesday Webinars
- Personalized marketing answers and custom support from the ANA's "Ask The Expert" Research Service
- ANA's Content Library, with 10,000+ pieces of proprietary marketing content, case studies, and research